The Prevention, Retention & Contingency (PRC) program is designed to provide benefits and services to needy families and low-income employed families who are in need of help with essential supports to move out of poverty and become self-sufficient. The PRC program provides flexibility for funding a wide variety of employment and training activities, supportive services, and benefits that will enable individuals to obtain employment, maintain employment, and improve their economic circumstances.
Who is eligible?
Families who have a minor child or a pregnant woman in the household, and income is less than 200% of the federal poverty guidelines may be eligible.
What is covered?
- Prevention, Employment, and Retention Assistance (Tools and Work Uniforms)
- Contingency Assistance (Rent, Security Deposit, and Utility Expenses)
- Transportation Assistance (Vehicle Repair, Bus Passes and Gas Cards)
- Family Stability Services (Must have an open Children Services case: Bedding, Children’s Furniture and Clothing and Non-entertainment Appliances)
- Disaster Assistance (Flood, Tornado, Blizzard, Chemical Disaster, Fire and Civil Disorder)
How to apply?
Please apply in person at 140 N Sandusky St. 2nd Floor, Delaware, Ohio 43015 between the hours of 8:00 AM – 4:15 PM.